Empowered Worth: Worthy Wisdom for Women Podcast
The Reviews are in and everyone loves the Empowered Worth Podcast
- Love, love, love the interviews and advice. Victoria does a great job of asking great questions that provide inspiration and empowerment for women. Excellent content, worth the listen👍🏻
- This podcast has some very unique topics that cut through the fluff and make sure that you know what you need to grow your business and make an impact.
- An easy show to listen to, and full of inspiration and wisdom. I love the conversation style, makes me feel like I’m a part of it!
- Finances can be intimidating so some episodes took bravery to listen to. I love how Victoria strips away that feeling & invites you into a feeling of empowerment wherever you are in your journey. Each guest (and the solo episodes) give a variety of insight into living your best life. This is a gift.
- I love how honest Victoria is. She is knowledgeable and passionate so it is always a great listen. The topics are on point and encouraging each episode.
- I love that there’s a place like this for women to get empowered in a safe place and know that new worth isn’t equivalent to self worth but at the same time get the tools to be rich and live rich lives. When women are empowered financially, everyone benefits. Thank you for doing this work.
In this episode, my guest, Jackie Roby gets us ready to travel again and gives us tips on how to make your home an amazing retreat.
Jackie Roby is Chief Excellence Officer at Inspired Journey Consulting, a Boston-based business dedicated to wellness, healing, & transformational tourism. She is a sales strategist for wellness travel businesses & is a Diversity Equity Inclusion advocate. Jackie brings over 19 years of experience in travel & hospitality sales. IJC’s vision is to create a world where marginalized people feel empowered to be their authentic selves, where traveling is a tool for inclusion, to enhance the cultural wellness in the travel industry, & grow emotional intelligence, healing, & self-care for a kinder humanity
Guest Social Media links
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/IJCpresents
Linked In – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackie-roby
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/IJCpresents
Website – http://www.inspiredjourneyconsulting.com
Victoria Lowell is a financial advocate, coach, international bestselling author of “Empower your Worth: A Woman’s Guide to Increasing Self-Worth and Net Worth.” and the founder of Empowered Worth, a financial-education platform that empowers women to become active participants in their own financial future and well-being. In late 2018 she left Wall Street and followed her passion to help women assert themselves fiscally. Her expertise in this field has led to her hosting this podcast, conferences and webinars, motivational speaking and being a guest on many tv, radio and podcast shows.
Thanks for listening!
It means so much to us that you listened to our podcast! If you would like to continue the conversation with us, head on over to www.empoweredworth.com . With this podcast, we are building a community of Empowered Women that we hope to inspire to a better their lives and take their place at the financial table. If you know somebody who would benefit from this message, or would be an awesome addition to our community, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Join our private Facebook Group:
Social Media links
Instagram – @empoweredworth
Twitter – @empoweredworth
Pinterest – @empoweredworth
You Tube – @empoweredworth
Website – www.empoweredworth.com
Get your FREE DOWNLOAD by signing up for the Mailing List today.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe on the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us a review
We appreciate every bit of feedback to make this a value adding part of your day. Ratings and reviews from our listeners not only help us improve, but also help others find us in their podcast app. If you have a minute, an honest review on iTunes goes a long way! Thank You!!
Be Our Guest!
We are always looking for amazing guests to be on the podcast. If you are interested in being a guest on the podcast please fill out and submit the form below.