Empowered Worth: Worthy Wisdom for Women Podcast
The Reviews are in and everyone loves the Empowered Worth Podcast
- Love, love, love the interviews and advice. Victoria does a great job of asking great questions that provide inspiration and empowerment for women. Excellent content, worth the listen👍🏻
- This podcast has some very unique topics that cut through the fluff and make sure that you know what you need to grow your business and make an impact.
- An easy show to listen to, and full of inspiration and wisdom. I love the conversation style, makes me feel like I’m a part of it!
- Finances can be intimidating so some episodes took bravery to listen to. I love how Victoria strips away that feeling & invites you into a feeling of empowerment wherever you are in your journey. Each guest (and the solo episodes) give a variety of insight into living your best life. This is a gift.
- I love how honest Victoria is. She is knowledgeable and passionate so it is always a great listen. The topics are on point and encouraging each episode.
- I love that there’s a place like this for women to get empowered in a safe place and know that new worth isn’t equivalent to self worth but at the same time get the tools to be rich and live rich lives. When women are empowered financially, everyone benefits. Thank you for doing this work.
Worth Wisdom for Women is a podcast created for women who are looking to educate and empower themselves in all aspects of their financial lives. Each month our Founder and President Victoria Lowell will host an expert guest on an episode. Topics will cover an array of financial topics and issues that will add to our listeners financial knowledge and will empower them to take steps that will help them when making financial decisions and planning.
In this episode, my guest is business whiz Kabrina Budwell, helping us understand how to use the latest methods to help us gain more clients as female entrepreneurs.
Kabrina Budwell is the founder of Kabrina Budwell Consulting, a consulting firm that focuses on helping her clients create, capture, and nurture Subscribers into paying Clients. She specializes in lead magnets, quizzes, Messenger Bots, and funnels to create automation and scaling opportunities in the businesses that she works with. She takes the scary overwhelm out of technology to show you how systems can work together and make your business run smoother and your life easier.
Before devoting her work fulltime to Kabrina Budwell Consulting, Kabrina trained Cast Members at Disney on technology for those who are visually impaired and Deaf as well as wrote pamphlets for the parks on ride accessibility for those specifically on the Autistic Spectrum. She has also worked closely with Convert Kit and Advance Your Reach helping their clients in areas such as migrations and copy writing.
In addition to being an Email Marketing and Business Consultant, Kabrina also brings a background in business leadership studies to the table to help her and her clients understand their target demographic more fully and to serve them from the beginning to the end of the sale to have raving fans that come back again and again.
Kabrina Social Media links Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/emailmarketingguru/ Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/kabrinabudwellofficial/ Website – https://kabrinabudwell.com/
Victoria Lowell is a financial advocate, coach, international bestselling author of “Empower your Worth: A Woman’s Guide to Increasing Self-Worth and Net Worth.” and the founder of Empowered Worth, a financial-education platform that empowers women to become active participants in their own financial future and well-being. In late 2018 she left Wall Street and followed her passion to help women assert themselves fiscally. Her expertise in this field has led to her hosting this podcast, conferences and webinars, motivational speaking and being a guest on many tv, radio and podcast shows.
Thanks for listening! It means so much to us that you listened to our podcast! If you would like to continue the conversation with us, head on over to www.empoweredworth.com . With this podcast, we are building a community of Empowered Women that we hope to inspire to a better their lives and take their place at the financial table. If you know somebody who would benefit from this message, or would be an awesome addition to our community, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Join our private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1092671450939354/
Social Media links Instagram – @empoweredworth Facebook – @victorialowellew & @empoweredworth Twitter – @empoweredworth Pinterest – @empoweredworth You Tube – @empoweredworth Website – www.empoweredworth.com
Sign up for our FREE MEMBERSHIP and get our Basic On-Demand Personal Finance Course.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Subscribe to the podcast If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe on the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us a review We appreciate every bit of feedback to make this a value adding part of your day. Ratings and reviews from our listeners not only help us improve, but also help others find us in their podcast app. If you have a minute, an honest review on iTunes goes a long way! Thank You!!
Be Our Guest!
We are always looking for amazing guests to be on the podcast. If you are interested in being a guest on the podcast please fill out and submit the form below.