Empowered Worth: Worthy Wisdom for Women Podcast
The Reviews are in and everyone loves the Empowered Worth Podcast
- Love, love, love the interviews and advice. Victoria does a great job of asking great questions that provide inspiration and empowerment for women. Excellent content, worth the listen👍🏻
- This podcast has some very unique topics that cut through the fluff and make sure that you know what you need to grow your business and make an impact.
- An easy show to listen to, and full of inspiration and wisdom. I love the conversation style, makes me feel like I’m a part of it!
- Finances can be intimidating so some episodes took bravery to listen to. I love how Victoria strips away that feeling & invites you into a feeling of empowerment wherever you are in your journey. Each guest (and the solo episodes) give a variety of insight into living your best life. This is a gift.
- I love how honest Victoria is. She is knowledgeable and passionate so it is always a great listen. The topics are on point and encouraging each episode.
- I love that there’s a place like this for women to get empowered in a safe place and know that new worth isn’t equivalent to self worth but at the same time get the tools to be rich and live rich lives. When women are empowered financially, everyone benefits. Thank you for doing this work.
In this episode, my guest is powerhouse Rosie Aiello. Rosie is not only a survivor, but she is also a best-selling author, podcaster, speaker and entrepreneur. She is sharing her amazing story to give us tips to find the strength change our lives.
After a 25-year relationship, Rosie Aiello, engineered an international escape from the Middle East to save her young adult daughter and herself from domestic violence. Stunned by PTSD and nearly mentally destroyed, she reinvented herself since arriving back in the United States, started her own business, and became a speaker, podcaster, best-selling co-author, and an international awarding-winning entrepreneur. And she found the love of her life.
With her 11 Freedom Fulfillment Pillars, Rosie helps women worldwide reclaim their voice, value, confidence, and courage so that they can create the joyful and productive life that they deserve, in both their personal life, and in work.
She is on a global movement to inspire 100 million + women and their children to release the shackles of abuse so that they can reclaim their lives and begin to believe that they deserve to be treated with kindness.
Guest Social Media links Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/RosieAiello_LoveisKind Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheLoveisKindNetwork Twitter – https://twitter.com/loveiskindtweet LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosieaiello/ Website – https://www.theloveiskindnetwork.com
Victoria Lowell is a financial advocate, coach, international bestselling author of “Empower your Worth: A Woman’s Guide to Increasing Self-Worth and Net Worth.” and the founder of Empowered Worth, a financial-education platform that empowers women to become active participants in their own financial future and well-being. In late 2018 she left Wall Street and followed her passion to help women assert themselves fiscally. Her expertise in this field has led to her hosting this podcast, conferences and webinars, motivational speaking and being a guest on many tv, radio and podcast shows.
Thanks for listening!
It means so much to us that you listened to our podcast! If you would like to continue the conversation with us, head on over to www.empoweredworth.com
With this podcast, we are building a community of Empowered Women that we hope to inspire to a better their lives and take their place at the financial table. If you know somebody who would benefit from this message, or would be an awesome addition to our community, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Join our private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1092671450939354/
Social Media links Instagram – @empoweredworth Facebook – @victorialowellew & @empoweredworth Twitter – @empoweredworth Pinterest – @empoweredworth You Tube – @empoweredworth Website – www.empoweredworth.com
Sign up for our FREE MEMBERSHIP and get our Basic On-Demand Personal Finance Course.https://empoweredworth.com/product/basic-membership
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Subscribe to the podcast If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe on the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us a review We appreciate every bit of feedback to make this a value adding part of your day. Ratings and reviews from our listeners not only help us improve, but also help others find us in their podcast app. If you have a minute, an honest review on iTunes goes a long way! Thank You!!
Be Our Guest!
We are always looking for amazing guests to be on the podcast. If you are interested in being a guest on the podcast please fill out and submit the form below.